You should log in on a monthly basis to keep your accounts up to date. Regular updates to your finances is key to ensuring that the advice we give you is correct and relevant.
We’re here to help, so if there’s anything you’re not sure about just get in touch with your Client Manager.
Top tips for a healthy account
- Log in at least once a month
- Reconcile your bank account each month - this ensures that your transactions vs your bank account are aligned. This is fantastic peace of mind
- Check in with your Client Manager at least once a quarter - we're here to help and want to ensure that we pick up on any tax savings or problems sooner rather than later
- Keep an eye on your inbox - our primary method of contact is email so please make sure that any email from email@example.com is read
We're here to help you with as much as we possibly can with regards to your transactions and accountancy queries. However we’re not responsible for:
- Ensuring your transactions are correct - we simply don’t know about the transactions in your bank account, and we’ll never move or manage money on your behalf
- Reconciling your bank account
- Making payments to suppliers or HMRC
- Chasing late payments and credit control
- Ensuring the transactions on your returns are up to date - we’re here to help you along the way but ultimately what is filed with HMRC is down to you
As always, get in touch with your Client Manager if you're either unsure