Invoice Tuner allows you to customise your invoices for each client by editing text and choosing different themes.
How does it work?
1. Navigate to https://labs.crunch.co.uk/invoicing. Click ‘start’ to connect with your Crunch account. Once you've entered your details you'll be redirected back to the Invoice Tuner App.
2. Navigate to the 'Settings' tab at the top of the page. You will see a list of all your clients.
Here you can change the default settings for all clients, and customise each client individually.
By clicking the 'Edit your default settings' button you can manually adjust:
- Invoice theme, selected from a drop-down menu. You can preview themes by clicking on the 'Themes' tab at the top of the app.
- Logo, uploaded by you
- 'Email from' address
- 'Email from' name
- Auto email new invoices to client on/off
- Receive a copy of new invoices on/off
- Invoice email text
In the invoice email text field you can use a number of tags which allows Invoice Tuner to pull information directly from the Crunch App:
You can customise these default settings for individual clients by clicking 'Use custom settings' next to their name. Each client is automatically set up with the default settings, but can be individually customised.
You can delete custom client settings and return to the default at any time by clicking "Edit settings" and then "Delete settings".
3. Once your settings have been updated, Invoice Tuner will be automatically fetch and send all newly issued invoices with these settings applied.
Note: Only invoices created after Invoice Tuner has been activated will be fetched.
Invoices will be fetched automatically every few hours, but if you want your invoices sent now, you can ask the app to fetch all issued invoices manually by clicking on 'fetch invoices'.
Note: Your clients must have a default email contact specified in the main Crunch App, or you will see a warning like this:4. Once your invoice list has been populated, you'll have the chance to send an invoice out again by clicking "Resend invoice" next to the individual entries.