Thank you for your feedback

Fuel / Petrol (Expense Type)

If the vehicle is a company vehicle

Record in Crunch as Motor Expenses > Motor Vehicle Running Costs or Company Van Running Costs or Company Motorcycle Running Costs

If the vehicle is owned personally

You must claim the fixed mileage allowance not the actual cost of fuel / petrol. Please see here.

See the full list of expenses that can be claimed

Last Updated: 14 Sep 2015 10:46AM BST

Related Articles

No articles found
seconds ago
a minute ago
minutes ago
an hour ago
hours ago
a day ago
days ago
Invalid characters found