Thank you for your feedback

Computer Equipment (Expense Type)

If the cost of the expense is substantial - anything over £100 - you can record this in Crunch as an expense under the category ‘Fixed Assets > Equipment Costs’:

If you purchase low-value equipment - anything less than £100 - such as a new monitor, a printer, a new mouse, keyboard etc., or even office equipment (chairs, desks, etc.), you should put these under the expense category of ‘Repairs and Renewals > Low Value Equipment’:

If the expense is a consumable item, such as ink cartridges, leads, plugs, USB cables etc., you should record this under the category of ‘General Administrative Expenses > Computer Consumables’ instead:


Last Updated: 10 Dec 2019 10:56AM GMT
seconds ago
a minute ago
minutes ago
an hour ago
hours ago
a day ago
days ago
Invalid characters found